Requisition ID: GB00091
Type of employment: Full time
Closing Date: 31st March 2021
If you’re a creative, business-minded critical thinker with an authentic passion for people and the way we connect and engage with businesses then you’re the type of person we need to join our dynamic team of management consultants.
Ambitious, customer-focused, driven and passionate are just a few words we’d use to describe you. Thought-provoking, challenging, diverse, innovative and creative are the words we’d use to describe our clients and the work we do.
This opportunity allows you to maximise your talent and develop new skills. You will be coached rather than taught, encouraged rather than supervised, and supported to quickly achieve success. Your personalised and comprehensive development programme managed by a senior mentor will underpin your commercial delivery and client engagement.
Working across sectors and service lines to gain diverse experience with FTSE-listed businesses and household brands you will deliver projects that transform service delivery. We connect design and transformation with the real world, working alongside client teams to embed lasting change.
Your projects will solve some of the most complex customer journey challenges. Each client engagement is unique to their needs and could range from introducing new technologies to serve customers, designing businesses to adapt to changing customer needs or achieving leading Omni channel customer experience. Most projects use an operations improvement approach to make life better for the client and their customers.
What we’re looking for
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
- Understanding of the human and technical aspects of delivering change
- Loyal to your colleagues and want to help them be successful too
- Credible with senior stakeholders but equally comfortable with front line staff
- Excited by your work and the reaction it receives from colleagues and clients
- Encouraged by your colleagues’ enthusiasm for your work and your ability to provide exceptional solutions every time
- Creative and flexible, and can use these attributes to give clients what they really want and need
- Guided by principles rather than governed by rules, as this allows you to use your creativity and initiative to respond effectively
- Critical in your thinking and confident in your capabilities and judgement
- Not looking to be managed closely but to work collaboratively with fellow professionals you trust
- Focused on customers and driven to improve customer experience and the operations that underpin this
- Keen to receive feedback and learn from mistakes
What you need
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience prior to obtaining MBA (preferred)
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK, Europe and abroad
- Fluency in major business languages other than English (advantageous)
What we offer
- You’ll join our team as a Senior Consultant with a salary of up to £65k + up to a 15% performance related bonus, 5% pension company contribution, life insurance.
- Whilst we are headquartered in Oxford (with offices in Sheffield, Paris and Nuremberg) you’ll be able to work from the comfort of your home when not on client site, and you don’t need to be located near our offices
- The opportunity to travel across UK or Europe and occasionally further afield in the USA and Asia (when business travel resumes post-pandemic)
We are a Home Office approved sponsor.
If you are passionate about joining the team you can apply online. Please note, there is a question about providing an ID number that we are unable to remove from the process. Therefore please put anything down here, decisions will not be affected by this.
We receive a lot of high-quality applications so it is vital that your application clearly explains how your experience to date has equipped you for this opportunity.
The application deadline is 31st March