Management Consultant (MBA)
Requisition ID: GB00168
Location: UK & EU
Type of employment: Full time
If you’re a creative, business-minded critical thinker with an authentic passion for people and the way we connect and engage with businesses, Gobeyond Partners wants to hear from you. We’re offering a salary of £65k plus up to a 15% performance-related bonus, flexible benefits allowance of £3,150, 6% pension company contribution, and life insurance.
In the Senior Consultant role, you can expect to:
- Work across sectors and service lines to gain diverse experience with FTSE-listed businesses and household brands
- Deliver projects that transform service delivery
- Connect design and transformation with the real world, working alongside client teams to embed lasting change
- Solve complex customer journey and operational challenges
To apply for this Senior Consultant role, you will need a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience prior to obtaining an MBA (preferred). You will also need:
- An understanding of the human and technical aspects of delivering change
- Loyalty to your colleagues and want to help them be successful too
- Credibility with senior stakeholders but equally comfortable with front line staff
- Ability to think critically with confidence in your capabilities and judgement
- Focus on customers and drive to improve customer experience and the operations that underpin this
- The willingness to travel throughout the UK, Europe and further afield
- Fluency in major business languages other than English (advantageous)
To apply for this full-time Management Consultant job, please contact Gobeyond Partners today.
If you are passionate about joining the team you can apply via our website. Please note, this application is via our parent company’s recruitment portal and does ask a question about whether you have the right to work in the UK. This is hard-coded into the system so we can’t remove it. Please click yes to this, even if you don’t have this right, as Gobeyond Partners are a sponsoring organisation. You will also, of course, have the right to apply for a graduate visa that would give you the right to work in the UK.
Whether you have the pre-existing right to work in the UK has no bearing on our recruitment decisions.
We receive a lot of high-quality applications, so it is vital that your application clearly explains how your experience to date has equipped you for this opportunity.
Gobeyond Partners is a new type of consulting firm that partners with its clients to solve complex customer journey challenges. By combining deep sector expertise with an award-winning approach to client service and value, we bring our clients’ transformation vision to life.
The team operate globally – understanding what it takes to transform organisations in the face of changing customer behaviours, cost pressures, and legacy systems.
We are members of the Management Consultancies Association, with our training accredited by them, offering a pathway to allow our consultants to become Chartered Management Consultants.
As part of the Webhelp group, we join a community of 120,000 people working in over 60 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
Our customer journey view is broader and deeper, so we help break down organisational silos and deliver a fully connected omnichannel experience.
Every client and engagement counts, and every objective is guaranteed.
Gobeyond Partners. Experience without boundaries.