Requisition ID: GB00095
Location: Homebased – UK location
Type of employment: Full time
Closing Date: 14 September 2021
Are you excited about developing and enabling digital customer experiences? Are you a collaborative ideas person? A multi-skilled problem solver? A hands on doer? If this sounds like you and you have the ability to lead the way in shaping, designing and delivering innovative marketing, sales and service solutions for clients, including cognitive/conversational AI (chatbots, voice bots, digital assistants), omni-channel contact centres or partnerships (ecosystems, outsourcing), then we have an opportunity for you to join our team as a Digital Developer.
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. We connect creativity with technology for business. Bringing empathy, ideas, and experience into digital transformation. Together with our partners, we create connections across the breadth of our people, organisation, and ecosystems to make an impact that matters to our clients and to society.
As part of the Webhelp group, you will join a community of more than 60,000 people across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. We’re expanding fast, so we’re looking for natural initiative-takers who bring out the best in others, are brilliant listeners and can grow our business without compromising standards, integrity or culture.
If you’re ready to take on a new challenge that is sure to lead your career down a rewarding path in the right direction then apply today.
What you’ll be doing
- Working across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions for iconic brands
- Developing a deep technical knowledge of technology offerings, contact centre products, solutions and services to enable the production of high quality designs
- Working with various partners to build out prototype, demo and productionised instances and solutions
- Building relationships with teams and clients to effectively understand and translate user stories into the best digital contact centre solutions
- Contributing to efforts in creating digital contact centre designs and costs for inclusion in bid documentation and contribute to client and bid team presentations
- Actively seeking out opportunities to automate, channel shift and transform clients’ contact centre demand
- Maintaining knowledge of client stories, developments in the market and new opportunities to leverage mainstream (and niche) technology in existing ‘design patterns’
- Maintaining project progress and documentation using the appropriate collaboration tools
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback to recommend and execute improvements You will produce clean, efficient code based on specifications, work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts, integrate software components and third-party programs, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software, gather and evaluate user feedback, recommend and execute improvements and create technical documentation for reference and reporting
What you’ll need
- Proven experience within a Technical developer role with hands on front and backend development experience.
- Technical experience working in Digital IT and/or contact centres with a strong understanding of automation, contact channels and flows, the advisor and team leader workspace, analytics, operational services as well as successful delivery of ChatBots and VoiceBots projects
- Solid understanding of contact centre technologies, including cloud-based contact platforms, such as Amazon Connect, Nice InContact, Genesys etc.
- Technical knowledge and successful delivery of ChatBot and VoiceBot projects as well as automation tooling across contact centre and operational services.
- A good understanding of low code/no code solutions capabilities, machine Learning, AI, database design and development, API design and development
- Experience of taking new solutions from early research/shaping/strategy, through design and implementation and establishing them as effective, BAU capabilities
- Analysis and development of prototyping, developing, testing and implementing digital and automation tooling,
- Experience of Operational Process Mapping within one or more of the following sectors – insurance, claims management, legal services, travel, financial services, IT systems, contact centres
- Strong understanding of ITIL, test strategy, application release cycles, agile and sprint methodologies and code
Additional desirable experience
- Experience of speech recognition, natural language, etc
- Restful APIs Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft SSIS and SSRS. Experience of developing applications using MVC/C#. Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, Oracle.
To apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org