Requisition ID: GB00106
Location: UK & EU
Type of employment: Full time
Closing Date: 31 May 2021
Are you an experienced consultant and service operations specialist looking to join a team where you really can achieve your career goals?
Gobeyond Partners is a new type of consulting firm that partners with its clients to solve complex customer journey challenges. By combining deep sector expertise with an award-winning approach to client service and value, we bring our clients’ transformation vision to life. The team operate globally – understanding what it takes to transform organisations in the face of changing customer behaviours, cost pressures, and legacy systems. As part of the Webhelp group, we join a community of more than 60,000 people across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
As a passionate game-changer with an analytical mind and meticulous eye for detail, you will focus on the analysis, design and development of solutions for clients in a team environment. You will collaborate with functional and industry specialists to assist with the strategy and execution of solutions using established processes and methodologies. You will contribute to client satisfaction by providing value added services and work products by using individual knowledge and insights. You will maintain a focus on detail to ensure deliverables are of the highest calibre, while maintaining an understanding of the big picture.
Our people are the heart of our business: intelligent, clear thinking, outgoing, and unpretentious. The firm is non-hierarchical, supportive, and non-corporate. You will be trusted to do the right thing by our clients and given the flexibility to run your own schedule to achieve this. The work we do is interesting, challenging and wide-ranging in nature, and so is our client base. You won’t be constrained to one sector or service line and all our clients are leading brands.
This is your opportunity to ascend to new summits in your career. Apply today.
· You have great general consulting experience but your real capability is in service operations:
o Analysing customer journeys to design and implement significant improvements, covering process, people and technology.
o Designing operating models that deliver an organisation’s strategic intent
o Leading ground-breaking change in operations areas
o Increasing customer service effectiveness
· You have a deep understanding of operations management within and across service sector organisations: Financial Services; Utilities; Higher Education; Managed Services; Telecoms or similar businesses. You are a natural relationship builder, enthusiastic, creative and credible with senior stakeholders – at ease with complex situations, bringing clarity where there is none, whilst not losing sight of the big picture. You also have confidence in your own capabilities: we prefer people who get on and do what’s right for the client straight away, rather than waiting for ‘permission’.
· You will have solid experience of leading consulting assignments and an approach that embraces the people as well as the technical aspects of change.
· Equally important are your broader business skills and experience, we will of course expect you to have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written – generally PowerPoint).
· Your experience is supported by your excellent academic background, certainly at first degree, ideally to Masters Level or equivalent.