Requisition ID: GB00152
Location: UK & EU
Type of employment: Full time
Salary: up to £40,000
We are looking for a Senior Analytics Consultant to join our growing Global analytics practice and work with our clients to unlock value from their data assets. You’ll lead a talented team of data professionals to delivery analytics solutions across a diverse range of sectors and clients worldwide.
We are looking for an Analytics Consultant to join our growing global analytics practice and work with our clients to unlock value from their data assets. You’ll work with a talented team of data professionals to delivery analytics solutions across a diverse range of sectors and clients worldwide.
Join our fun-loving global community of more than 100,000 passionate people who work across 190 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands. Being a people-first company, we put people at the heart of our business, and this is when everything comes alive.
You will support the delivery of analytics projects by providing subject matter expertise, use of structured and unstructured data to improve performance.
Displaying a passion for customer excellence, you will demonstrate a deep understanding of the drivers of customer satisfaction. You will work effectively and creatively to achieve positive outcomes through managing trends and continuously improving processes and ways of working, confident to test new ways of working to engage our people.
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting a portfolio of analytics projects with responsibility for delivering each project on time, within budget and to your client’s satisfaction
- Working with Gobeyond Partners external and Webhelp internal clients, you will be responsible for delivering analytics solutions that help our client’s achieve their goals
- Collaborate with the product development team to influence new features and capabilities
- Presenting findings with recommendations and benefits for each project to senior leaders in an organisation and internal account directors at Webhelp
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary up to £40,000
- Up to 10% bonus based on company and personal performance
- 33 days holiday including 8 bank holidays
- Great opportunities for career development
- Home-based with occasional client travel required
What you’ll need
- A couple of years working experience gained within an analytics or consulting role with a mix of theoretical and practical experience of analytics and data science
- You’ll have some knowledge of analytics methodologies: predictive modelling, NLP (natural language processing) techniques, customer segmentation, statistical analysis, customer journey / web analytics
- An ability to turn complex analysis into simple, clear and compelling recommendations
- Confident with presenting analysis and leading demos of our products to our clients
- Able to influence and negotiate with your client stakeholders
- Data visualisation experience, ideally with Power BI
- Sound commercial acumen, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical ability with high attention to detail
- Willingness to travel as/when required to different Webhelp and/or client sites
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and high standards
- Ability to work individually and as a team in a virtual/remote environment
- Working in a consultancy / BPO environment
- Experience with Azure databricks, SQL, R, Python
- Some project management experience with requirements gathering, active project management, ROI and benefits tracking
Each Webhelper brings a different energy, passion, a unique set of skills and talents. This strand of our DNA sets us apart and is how we enrich customer experience and business solutions for our clients.
Take this opportunity to advance your career with our collaborative team of game-changers.