Sales Reporting Manager
Requisition ID: GB00162
Location: UK & EU
Type of employment: Full time
Do you have CRM experience, and are you seeking a new remote role? Gobeyond Partners is looking for a Sales Reporting Manager, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Sales Reporting Manager, you will administer a CRM system, manage and provide insights on commercially-related data and information.
In your first few weeks in this role, you can expect to:
- Develop adequate reporting on the company’s CRM system
- Provide analysis and insight for the improvement of revenue and margins, using data from the system and other available information
- Manage reporting information in accordance with company governance
- Liaise with all levels of the organization, including our leadership team, to generate meaningful information and ensure the integrity of sales and commercial data.
- Coordinate the consolidation of business forecast across the various sectors
To apply for this role, you will need experience of CRM systems (ideally Hubspot), database interrogation and report development. You will also require the following:
- Data analysis and manipulation
- MS Office skills
- Good communication, critical thinking and organisational skills.
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package. Our hand-picked, proactive and fast paced team have a strong collaborative culture where you will be supported in delivering value to our clients.
If this remote Sales Reporting Manager job inspires you, please contact Gobeyond Partners today.
Join a consulting business that partners with some of the world’s leading and fastest growing brands to solve their customer journey challenges. Our challenger mind-set means that every engagement counts and we deliver sustained, real world change to our clients.