Managing Consultant – Technology
Requisition ID: GB00164
Location: UK & EU
Type of employment: Full time
Do you have a passion for transforming customer journeys? Are you energised by diagnosing customer problems and finding the right solutions to these? Do you have a great track record in delivering projects involving digital solutions, using CX and/or process automation technologies? Can you present complex concepts and ideas clearly, using your exceptional communication skills? If this sounds like you, and you have a desire to continually learn and develop new ways of delivering solutions for clients, then we have an opportunity for you to join our team as a Managing Consultant.
As a Managing Consultant, you will have the opportunity to be involved in both the initial solution design and subsequent delivery of technology projects, including the leadership and coaching of others, this could be other consultants, partners and contractors, across a range of clients operating in multiple sectors (e.g. retail, financial services, utilities, travel).
To give you an idea of how this role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Design and regularly own and guide the delivery of technology-enabled solutions for our clients, across contact centre and process automation products, solutions and services
- Support sales and pre-sales teams to develop and secure new client opportunities, and identify opportunities for sell on within existing client engagements
- Assemble and guide multi-disciplinary teams to deliver technology projects, including the use of third-party resources and partners where necessary, ensuring strong commercial agreements are in place
- Ensure exceptional standards of client satisfaction and advocacy on projects delivered, seeking and using feedback to actively and continually improve.
To apply for this flexible role, you will need knowledge of, and ideally practical implementation experience relating to, a range of platforms and technologies for process (e.g. RPA, low/no code) and/or CX cloud-based contact platforms e.g., Amazon Connect, Genesys automation. You will also require the following:
- Experience taking new solutions from early shaping, through design and implementation and establishing them as effective BAU capabilities
- Experience in designing new (or transforming existing) customer journeys
- Experience working in a business or technical pre-sales capacity, producing bid documentation and participating in bids
- Experience of running projects to a range of appropriate governance frameworks, including agile and agile-influenced approaches, always ensuring sound governance and the delivery of high standards of client/customer satisfaction
- Fluency in second European language (Advantageous), German (Preferable)
In return for your passion, collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
If this remote Managing Consultant – Technology job motivates and inspires you, please contact Webhelp today.
Join our fun-loving inclusive community of more than 120,000 passionate people who work across 200 locations in over 60 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.