Principal Consultant – Technology
Requisition ID: GB00165
Location: UK & EU
Type of employment: Full time
Are you an innovative digital CX disrupter looking for a challenging new role where you can utilise your analytical and creative thinking skills? We are hiring a full-time Principal Consultant – Technology position, offering an excellent salary and benefits package for your expertise.
Gobeyond Partners is a new type of consulting firm that partners with its clients to solve complex customer journey challenges. By combining deep sector expertise with an award-winning approach to client service and value, we bring our clients’ transformation vision to life.
The team operates globally – understanding what it takes to transform organisations in the face of changing customer behaviours, cost pressures, and legacy systems. While this is home-based it will require travel, sometimes up to 100%.
As part of the Webhelp group, you will contribute to the growth of our business through networking and developing your own contacts, working on solution and bid teams, and identifying new opportunities in existing clients and projects.
To give you an idea of how the Principal Consultant role will look and feel, here are some areas you can expect to work in:
- Developing a deep technical knowledge of digital CX technology offerings, contact centre products, solutions, and services to enable the production of high-quality designs
- Working with various partners to build out prototype, demo, and production instances and solutions
- Contributing to efforts in creating digital contact centre designs and costs for inclusion in bid documentation and contributing to client and bid team presentations
- Building networks and effective relationships, as well as participating in networking events
- With your ability to build relationships, attention to detail and an eye for quality, you will conduct technical research and use appropriate tools to design and develop technical reference documentation for project work plans, guidelines, standards, procedures, and processes that meet the needs of the target audience. You will lead delivery of your own and others’ solutions, ensuring delivery of the client’s desired outcomes.
We are looking for Principal Consultant candidates who want to develop their pre-sales and business development skills. To apply, you will need technical experience working in Digital IT and/or contact centres with a good understanding of automation, contact channels and flows, the advisor and team leader workspace, and analytics. Additional requirements include:
- Quantitative, analytical problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills with the ability to objectively restate the opinions of others
- Solid understanding of contact centre technologies, including cloud-based contact platforms, such as Amazon Connect, Nice InContact, Genesys, etc
- Experience working in a business or technical pre-sales capacity, producing bid documentation and participating in bid meetings and client presentations
- Experience designing new (or transforming existing) customer journeys, either in marketing, sales or service, inbound or outbound, automated or human
- Experience of working in an agile environment and/or following established analysis, design, planning and implementation methodologies
- Fluency in second European language (Advantageous), German (Preferable)
If you’re ready to take on a new challenge that is sure to lead your career down a rewarding path, then apply today.
Join our fun-loving inclusive community of more than 120,000 passionate people who work across 200 locations in over 60 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.