Solutions Consultant (Operational Solutions)
Requisition ID: GB00099
Location: UK & EU
Type of employment: Full time
Closing Date: 18 March 2021
Do you have experience of delivering complex, cross-functional contact centre or customer experience solutions? Are you commercially astute with experience of designing customer centric solutions in an operational context?
We are looking for game changers to join our team as a Solutions Consultant (Operational Solutions) to design innovative multi-channel outsourcing solutions for prospective and current clients. You will be responsible for working in partnership with our clients to identify innovative ways to transform customer experience and outcomes through a blend of operational excellence, integrated omni-channel customer solutions and enhanced customer insight and analytics.
As the lead on new business solutions for new and existing client growth opportunities, you will work closely with the subject matter experts across the Webhelp group to identify all of the components required to deliver a best in class solution. You will be responsible for designing a solution that meets the identified client needs in a commercially attractive, differentiated and compelling manner. This is a senior role and you will be required to lead virtual teams for each opportunity that comprise of key stakeholders from multiple disciplines across the organisation.
Gobeyond Partners is a new type of consulting firm that partners with its clients to solve complex customer journey challenges. By combining deep sector expertise with an award-winning approach to client service and value, we bring our clients’ transformation vision to life. As part of the Webhelp group, you will join a community of more than 60,000 people across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands
If you’re ready to take on a new challenge that is sure to lead your career down a rewarding path in the right direction then apply today.
What you’ll be doing
– Leading the development of compelling, differentiated and commercially attractive solutions in response to identified client needs and requirements
– Designing the target operating model and key processes required to deliver the in-scope services
– Identifying and quantifying the transformational outcomes that our solutions can deliver to clients through the integration of technology, analytics, processes, people and customer experiences
– Ensuring that all aspects of the solution influencing cost, price and margin are fully understood and incorporated into customer proposals
– Owning and continuously improving the processes, tools and methodologies used to facilitate the design and documentation of solutions
– Maintaining an accurate and up to date understanding of personal resource availability on the basis of committed and forecast activity to assist bid and solution qualification process
– Production of solution content for proposal documents and presentations
– Leading virtual teams of subject matter experts, ensuring that they fully understand the client requirements and are able to provide the quality of input necessary for you to design a winning solution
– Facilitating Solutions Workshops in a way that motivates participants and helps them to generate creative solutions to client needs and requirements
– Engaging with vendors who are contributing products or services that form part of our overall solution
What you’ll need
– Experience of delivering complex, cross functional contact centre/customer experience solutions
– A passion for customer experience design
– A strong knowledge of operational design and delivery
– Strong commercial skills including experience of business case design and commercial shaping
– Experience of multi-channel customer experience design and or customer journey mapping
– A proven track record of working on formal bids and client proposals
– Experience of designing and operating customer management and contact centre operations –
agent based voice and chat plus digital channel delivery
– Experience of solutions design
– Knowledge of current and emerging multi-channel customer technologies
– A ‘can do’ attitude and able to perform in a fast-paced working environment
– Strong oral, written and presentation skills
– Excellent problem solving skills
Take this opportunity to join our collaborative team of game-changers.