The Future of Service Forum
Get ready for change
An invitation-only client webinar on driving digital adoption
29 April 2021 | 10:00-12:00
Digital solutions often receive heavy investment, with the assumption that if we build it our customers will automatically use it. The reality is far more nuanced, with organisations often unknowingly slowing their adoption.
During this talk we’ll introduce ways to drive up digital adoption, in conversation with:
- Chris Hallmark, Managing Director, Transformation Design at Gobeyond Partners
- Brian Herron, Design Principal at Each&Other (European UX Agency of the Year 2020)
- Richard Chataway, UK CEO at BVA Nudge Unit
Through the session we’ll:
- Discuss some of the barriers customers face in digital channels
- Explore how behavioural science and user-focused design can encourage adoption and ensure the experience really works for customers
- Define eight core competencies that can be used to enhance customer adoption
This event will be the soft launch for our new series, the Future of Service Forum. It has been designed for senior leaders in service and operations to drive innovation in customer service. The Forum will cross-pollinate best-in-class ideas across sectors with some of the world’s leading brands.