2018: an award-winning year
Please note this article was published before OEE Consulting and gobeyond joined forces to become Gobeyond Partners.
Throughout 2018 we worked in partnership with fantastic clients to deliver significant customer experience transformation. It was another year of considerable growth in the business, which will develop exponentially in 2019 as we join forces with gobeyond to deliver industry-leading services.
In the last year our varied client work has ranged from supporting a global bank to develop their digital offer, working with a leading property development firm to introduce new revenue streams using an end-to-end view of customer journeys, and re-designing the back-office of the future for Action for Children.
Our Learning and Development function has introduced new public training courses which have received exceptional feedback, covering Change Management and Transforming Customer Journeys, as well as bespoke leadership development programmes using a real Formula One car. 2018 also saw our largest global training and coaching programme to date, as well as our development of a significant management training programme for a leading UK retailer.
Some other achievements from 2018 include:
- Our approach to client service and value was recognised when we were the only winner of the Management Consultancies Association award for Client Service and Value
- We were listed as one of the Sunday Times 100 best small companies to work for, for the second year running. We also received the top ranking from Best Companies with a 3 star accreditation, which recognises extraordinary levels of employee engagement
- Our annual conference on The Future of Service brought 220 delegates together to explore the benefits achieved through customer-centred transformation
- We co-sponsored and contributed to a practice group run by London Market Forums, which focuses on supporting change and transformation in the insurance industry
- Events with the Service Excellence Network explored what lessons the service industry can take from Formula One, excellence in Robotic Process Automation at AXA, and how the Intellectual Property Office have embedded a culture of Continuous Improvement
- We were named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s Management Consultancy Framework Two (MCF2), for business consultancy services, which supports the public sector in acquiring consultancy support without having to run individual procurement exercises
We’ve continued to grow, with 40 more people joining the team throughout the year. We have also been asking our consultants to describe OEE Consulting in three words, which have included:
- “Transforming, diverse, challenging”
- “Entrepreneurial, supportive, ambitious”
- “Inspiring, supportive, stimulating”
- “Innovative, collaborative, rewarding”
A big congratulations, too, to our team who have taken on a number of individual challenges throughout the year. Annie Glover and Richard Davies tackled some of the most challenging Tour de France climbs in charity cycle ride Le Cure. OEE Consulting donated £10,000 to the ride, whilst many of our team individually sponsored Annie and Richard, with funds raised going to the Royal Marsden Cancer Charity to support research fellowships. 30 colleagues walked the cumulative distance of a marathon throughout February to raise money for Mind and promote wellbeing and mindfulness at work, whilst we also worked with our local community to welcome students into our office, and to some client sites, for some varied work experience.
In 2019 we will be further developing our capabilities, as we join forces with gobeyond to create an industry-leading customer experience transformation services business. We will be uniquely positioned to support clients with the demands of rapidly changing customer behaviour and advances in new technologies. Through using a model office capability we can provide environments where our clients can seed innovation and design effortless customer experience using a rapid test and learn model.
Whatever your challenges in 2019, we look forward to working together to transform experience.