We’re a Sunday Times best company
Please note this article was published before OEE Consulting and gobeyond joined forces to become Gobeyond Partners.
We are delighted to announce that OEE Consulting has been recognised as one of The Sunday Times best 100 small companies to work for, in our first year taking part in the nationwide workplace survey.
We were also accredited with a three-star award by Best Companies, who manage the survey. This represents the highest possible award for extraordinary levels of employee engagement.
Widely acknowledged as the most extensive research into employee engagement carried out in the UK, this achievement builds on several years of positive results in our own research.
Mark Palmer, Managing Director of OEE Consulting commented:
“This award is a fantastic accolade for the business. It proves that you can pair hard work and great results for your clients with a work environment that promotes transparency, equality, and teamwork.
“We think OEE Consulting is a very special place to work, and are proud to have our efforts recognised by The Sunday Times.”
Some of the reasons we think OEE Consulting was recognised as a great place to work are:
- A collaborative and supportive environment; where all employees are encouraged to ask for help, and this is seen as a strength rather than as a weakness
- Diverse projects with leading international clients
- A growing business with clearly signposted opportunities for career development
- A structured and tailored development program delivered through our Learning & Development function, with a buddy system linking new recruits to experienced colleagues for advice and support
- Teamwork prioritised over individual targets, with focus on client outcomes driving job satisfaction
- A culture of listening to employees and responding to constructive feedback in a timely manner
Throughout 2017, the business will use feedback from the Sunday Times engagement survey to develop a series of improvement initiatives in highlighted areas.
Visit our careers page and Glassdoor profile to find out more about working at OEE Consulting, or read some case studies from our recent projects.