Lean Advanced Practitioner
For those looking to head up more challenging Lean Service initiatives and further develop their project leadership skills, we offer our Lean Advanced Practitioner programme. From tackling your own clients’ problems and effectively managing challenging people, to juggling the interests of multiple stakeholders, the programme will give you the additional tools you need to bring about effective change.
Practical and coaching-driven in its structure, our vast experience has enabled us to thoroughly refine the techniques required and distil them into a highly focused three-day course. Following this initial course we provide additional email support during the six months after your training. This is to ensure you have all the support you need as you put into practice everything you’ve learnt in preparation for your accreditation assessment.
Key course details
Course length: 3 days
Course times: 09:00–17:00
Number of places: Up to 15 delegates
What topics are covered?
- Rapid improvement projects
- Understanding the context, customer and offering
- Understanding the customer experience
- Define the scoping approach
- Frame the scoping objectives
- Plan the scoping engagement
Improvements that last
- Design innovative improvements
- Roll out and sustain your changes
- Bring you work to life with great presentations
What are the key outcomes?
- Confidence to act in a supporting role on larger Lean Service improvement projects, deploying specific Lean Service tools in support of the overall project agenda
- Able to use practical project management skills that are appropriate for fast moving change projects
- The ability to outline a high level scoping methodology and understand the key activities required to carry it out
- Understand how to identify the key stakeholders, manage their interests and motivate people to embark on the change journey
What are the assessment requirements?
At least six months’ hands-on experience supporting the practical implementation of a Lean Service improvement project will be required to achieve the standard required for the Lean Advanced Practitioner LCS 1c qualification. Assessment covers the following two elements:
- Submission of a project portfolio evidencing a rapid improvement project using the 6 step UDMAIC approach.