Service Excellence in Telephony & Direct Channels
We understand that telephony is a unique environment. One that requires extensive knowledge of completing priorities if the operation is to deliver customer satisfaction. Furthermore, we believe that to unlock the full potential of such environments it’s important to focus on effectiveness over efficiency. Our Service Excellence In Telephony course offers an invaluable insight into which Lean Service techniques are applicable to telephony, as well as an appreciation of the problems created by focusing solely on efficiency.
What are the key outcomes?
On completion of this course, delegates will understand:
- The value stream in telephony.
- How key Lean principles apply within a telephony environment.
- The measures required to improve service and efficiency.
- How to apply key Lean techniques to enhance customer service and efficiency without destroying value.
- How to manage demand in a contact centre.
- How to identify and measure failure demand and the techniques required to reduce it to release additional capacity.
- The role of the team leader in telephony.