There’s a great difference between doing Lean and being Lean,
Covering the all-important human aspects that are essential in transforming the culture of an organisation to one fully accepting of Lean philosophy. One where people actively embrace new thinking and working methods.
- Understand how to facilitate and sustain team-based continuous improvement; creating a more productive and efficient environment.
- Identify waste in all areas of your business and learn how to tackle it – delivering an instant return on investment.
- Determine the root cause of problems that affect your work and put in place solutions that permanently improve speed of delivery and reduce costs.
- Team-based problem solving
- Value and the customer
- Lean quality
- Management information
- Visual management
- Process mapping
- Workplace organisation and standardisation
- Capacity planning
Become LCS Level 1 accredited
In addition to attending the course, a small improvement project, completed over two to three months is set as part of the Lean Practitioner course, to assess your understanding of Lean and ensure you have the necessary skills and support to apply it successfully in your own organisation.
At the end of the project, a short portfolio is submitted to the Gobeyond Partners training team for assessment, identifying how real improvement to your organisation has been made through the application of Lean, with results often surpassing the cost of the course within a single year.
Course length: 2 days (requires completed Lean Awareness training)
Cost: £695.00(ex. VAT) per person