Head of Performance
Requisition ID: GB00104
Type of employment: Full time
Closing Date: 31st March 2021
Are you a passionate, observant and highly organised perfectionist? We are looking for a Head of Performance to join Gobeyond Partners to lead our Operations team in driving the delivery of our client’s customer engagement strategy.
Gobeyond Partners is a new type of consulting firm that partners with its clients to solve complex customer journey challenges. By combining deep sector expertise with an award-winning approach to client service and value, we bring our clients’ transformation vision to life. As part of the Webhelp group, you will join a community of more than 60,000 people across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
As a passionate game-changer with an analytical mind and meticulous eye for detail, you will proactively deliver KPIs through identifying opportunities, liaising with stakeholders to further understand their needs, manage ongoing business case benefits and support the Operations team with planning the implementation of improvements. You’ll need to have the ability to understand and interpret data and feedback on supplier performance, using data analysis techniques to form robust recommendations to drive strategic and operational improvement. If you’re ready to take on a new challenge that is sure to lead your career down a rewarding path in the right direction then apply today.
What you will be doing:
- Proactively identify any change in performance and conduct reviews to understand the root cause and propose solutions to address, to mitigate future occurrence
- Support Account Director in delivering monthly updates and assessing impact of contractual variation proposals
- Ongoing client support managing the key employer relationship(s) & providing the client with the relevant levels of support and management information to meet their requirements
- Conducting regular account reviews & highly responsive to client queries in line with our client’s standards
- Input into team communications to support improvement programmes
- Support planning team to deliver resource plan & input assumptions in model
- Actively engage colleagues to better understand operations, customer experience and improvement opportunities
- Assist in the development and maintenance of client relationships & key business partners
- Clearly and consistently identify opportunities for improvement, ensuring a healthy mix of non-tech dependent improvements and quick wins
- Vividly & accurately portray status, issues, and opportunities within operations through analytics, complementing with anecdotal evidence where required
What you’ll need:
- Results focused and committed to the values surrounding outstanding service delivery
- Ability to build relationships with and influence key managers across the business
- Knowledge of quality management principles within a contact centre context
- Proven experience in forecasting requirements, preparing budgets & scheduling expenditures
- Knowledge of basic principles of financial management / commercial awareness
- Understanding of resource planning & Knowledge of campaign management
- Solution orientated with the capability to clearly present and articulate data insights
- Strong numeric ability, with experience in manipulating and analysing large data sets
- Ability to adapt to the ever-changing environment and respond quickly to meet challenges
- Excellent analytical skills, inquisitive and have the drive to achieve results
- Ability to work under pressure without losing sight of priorities
Take this opportunity to join our collaborative team of game-changers today.
If you are passionate about joining the team you can apply online. Please note, there is a question about providing an ID number that we are unable to remove from the process. Therefore please put anything down here, decisions will not be affected by this.
We receive a lot of high-quality applications so it is vital that your application clearly explains how your experience to date has equipped you for this opportunity.
The application deadline is 31st March