Requisition ID: GB00094
Location: Homebased – global
Type of employment: Full time
Closing Date: 14 September 2021
Are you an innovative digital customer experience disrupter? Are you an analytical and creative thinker? Can you present complex ideas clearly to both technical and business audiences using your effective communication skills? If this sounds like you and you have a passion for digital technology, a desire to learn and to continually develop new ways of delivering solutions to clients then we have an opportunity for you to join our team as a Technology Consultant.
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. We connect creativity with technology for business. Bringing empathy, ideas, and experience into digital transformation. As part of the Webhelp group, you will join a community of more than 60,000 people across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
With your ability to build relationships, attention to detail and an eye for quality, you will conduct technical research and use appropriate tools to design and develop technical reference documentation for project work plans, guidelines, standards, procedures, and processes that meet the needs of the target audience. You will lead delivery of your own and others’ solutions, ensuring delivery of the client’s desired outcomes.
You will contribute to the growth of our business through networking and developing your own contacts, working on solution and bid teams and identifying new opportunities in existing clients and projects. You should have a desire to develop your presales and business development skills.
If you’re ready to take on a new challenge that is sure to lead your career down a rewarding path in the right direction then apply today.
What you’ll be doing
- Working across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions for iconic brands
- Developing a deep technical knowledge of digital customer experience technology offerings, contact centre products, solutions and services to enable the production of high quality designs
- Actively seeking out opportunities to automate, channel shift and transform clients’ contact centre demand
- Working with various partners to build out prototype, demo and productionised instances and solutions
- Effectively understanding and translating user stories into the best digital contact centre solutions
- Contributing to efforts in creating digital contact centre designs and costs for inclusion in bid documentation and contribute to client and bid team presentations
- Championing and running workstreams/solution design and delivery, being credible in front of senior stakeholders, working independently without support.
- Maintaining knowledge of client stories, developments in the market and new opportunities to leverage mainstream (and niche) technology in existing ‘design patterns’
- Maintaining project progress and documentation using the appropriate collaboration tools
- Building networks and effective relationships as well as participating in networking events
- Demonstrating experience and ability to identify key opportunities for project sell on through broad understanding of delivery capabilities
- Creating proposal submissions and business development initiatives under the direction of the Leadership Team
What you’ll need
- Hard and soft consulting skills, including quantitative, analytical problem-solving, and conceptual thinking. Knowledge of the various levels of listening, ability to choose the right level depending on the situation. Ability to objectively restate the opinions of others.
- Technical experience working in Digital IT and/or contact centres with a strong understanding of automation, contact channels and flows, the advisor and team leader workspace, and analytics
- Track record of working in mixed teams, getting the best results from client people, colleagues and third parties
- Solid understanding of contact centre technologies, including cloud-based contact platforms, such as Amazon Connect, Nice InContact, Genesys etc. Hands-on experience of working in these platforms would be an advantage.
- Experience in designing new (or transforming existing) customer journeys, either in marketing, sales or service, inbound or outbound, automated or human
- Experience of taking new solutions from early research/shaping/strategy, through design and implementation and establishing them as effective, BAU capabilities
- Experience working in a business or technical pre-sales capacity, producing bid documentation and participating in bid meetings and client presentations
- Experience of working in an agile environment and/or following established analysis, design, planning and implementation methodologies
- A good understanding of low code/no code and general understanding of integration capabilities across varied legacy on premise and cloud solutions
To apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org