Solutions Consultant – Digital Transformation
Requisition ID: GB00101
Location: UK & EU
Type of employment: Full time
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Are you passionate about how online, mobile and digital engagement can be adapted to serve customers better? Do you have a proven track record of designing and implementing successful digital solutions?
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant (Digital Transformation) to develop solutions that address new and existing client digital experiences. This role is central to our growth as we along with our clients adapt to meet the challenge of rapid changes in technology and consumer behaviour.
Gobeyond Partners is a new type of consulting firm that partners with its clients to solve complex customer journey challenges. By combining deep sector expertise with an award-winning approach to client service and value, we bring our clients’ transformation vision to life. As part of the Webhelp group, you will join a community of more than 60,000 people across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
If you’re ready to take on a new challenge that is sure to lead your career down a rewarding path in the right direction then apply today.
This is your opportunity to ascend to new summits in your career. Apply today.
What you’ll be doing
– Creating digitally focussed solutions that solve our clients biggest challenges
– Engaging with senior stakeholders within client organisations to understand their pain points and strategic objectives and designing solutions which unlock long-term value and enable great customer experiences
– Designing the digital components within wider operational and outsource engagements
– Establishing the costs and resources required to build and deploy the solutions created
– Creating compelling client facing value propositions that clearly articulate solution and value delivered in a compelling way
– Ensuring that the individuals/teams that will be required to deliver the proposed solution have been properly engaged and have received the necessary coaching and support to ensure successful implementation
– Liaising with technology vendors and other third parties in order to identify and create best in class solutions
What you’ll need
– A proven track record of working in a pre-sales or similar job role within a digital technology environment
– A passion for digital as an enabler in driving brilliant customer experiences
– An experience in building practical omni-channel solutions
– A knowledge of solutioning across a broad range of digital technologies including Robotic Process Automation , AI and Business Process Management
– Experience of building business cases to support investment in digital transformation for clients
– Experience of holding senior roles within complex transformation projects
– Ability to support clients and Webhelp resources with knowledge and expertise in how to build robust implementations around new technology solutions
– Ability to evaluate and adopt new technologies to suit the client requirements and be a subject matter expert in the digital technologies within Webhelp’s solution set
– Capability of working at a high pace to deliver against fixed milestones and deadlines
– Experience of digital engagement tools and platforms such as Webchat, Chatbots and Social Media
– A proven track record of consulting experience with clients
Take this opportunity to join our collaborative team of game-changers.
To apply please email your CV to: email@example.com