Requisition ID: GB00108
Location: UK & EU
Type of employment: Full time
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
Are you a highly experienced Independent Consultant and service operations specialist looking to widen your network of opportunities?
Gobeyond Partners is a new type of consulting firm that partners with its clients to solve complex customer journey challenges. By combining deep sector expertise with an award-winning approach to client service and value, we bring our clients’ transformation vision to life. We operate globally – understanding what it takes to transform organisations in the face of changing customer behaviours, cost pressures, and legacy systems. As part of the Webhelp group, we join a community of more than 70,000 people across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
As a Gobeyond Partners Associate you will be respected for the capability you bring, you will work with experienced colleagues, and you will have the opportunity to work across a range of project types and sectors. In the majority of engagements, you will be working outside IR35, therefore your company will need to fully conversant with the regulations and be able to substitute if required.
This is your opportunity to ascend to new summits in your career. Apply today.
What you’ll be doing
– Analysing customer journeys to design and implement significant improvements, covering process, people and technology
– Designing operating models that deliver an organisation’s strategic intent
– Leading ground-breaking change in operations areas
– Increasing customer service effectiveness
What you’ll need
– At least 2 years’ experience in a top management consulting firm or you are an industry expert with a strong leadership record with at least 10 years of experience and a clear industry or functional focus
– A deep understanding of operations management within and across service sector organisations: Financial Services; Utilities; Higher Education; Managed Services; Telecoms; Retail or similar businesses
– Natural relationship building skills, enthusiasm and creativity
– Credibility with senior stakeholders and at ease with complex situations, bringing clarity where there is none, whilst not losing sight of the big picture
– Equally important are your broader business skills and experience, we will of course expect you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent PC literacy and efficiency with MS Office- specifically PowerPoint
Take this opportunity to join our collaborative team of game-changers.
To apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org