Consulting Client Partner – Supply Chain / Manufacturing
Requisition ID: GB00118
Type of employment: Full time
Gobeyond Partners is looking for a Client Partner to lead strategic consulting engagements with major Industrial Sector (supply chain/manufacturing) organisations, build our market presence, create thought leadership and develop transformational and focused propositions.
This is a pivotal role with the requirement to deliver revenue and margin targets within strategic clients, identify and engage new Industrial Sector clients and be a visible thought leader within the market. If you have exceptional commercial acumen and significant consultant experience, this could be your ideal next position.
Gobeyond Partners is a new type of consulting firm that partners with its clients to solve complex customer journey challenges. By combining deep sector expertise with an award-winning approach to client service and value, we bring our clients’ transformation vision to life.
The team operates globally – understanding what it takes to transform organisations in the face of changing customer behaviours, cost pressures, and legacy systems. As part of the Webhelp group, we join a community of more than 95,000 people across 160 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
As a flexible Client Partner, you will be assigned to a sector. With your ability to build relationships and your attention to detail, you will be instrumental in supporting the Managing Director of the sector to grow profitable revenue, build on its assets, and increase its impact whilst growing its capabilities and portfolio of clients.
If you have a proven track record of achieving results, work well under pressure and you’re ready to take on a new challenge that is sure to lead your career down a rewarding path in the right direction then apply today.
What you will be doing
· Developing and delivering an international strategy
· Identifying, leading and managing innovative approaches to business challenges
· Working with teams across the various functions to deliver colleague and client-centric products and services that generate revenue and profit
· Securing new business while retaining existing business within a competitive environment
· Managing, coaching and developing the Consulting Team working with your clients
· Determining the most appropriate commercial solutions for clients and progressing the development of innovative services
What you will need
· MBA strongly preferred
· Strong consulting experience in supply chain, manufacturing, logistics or distribution
· Proven expertise in managing a portfolio of clients and securing new business while retaining existing business
· Experience in a leadership role engaging at C-suite level and exceptional stakeholder management experience with the ability to win strong support for ideas
· Strong commercial acumen including proposal writing, pricing and ability to evaluate appropriate commercial models for the client and Gobeyond Partners
· Extensive understanding of relevant sector(s) and the consulting industry including awareness of governance, operational transformation, change management and risk management
· Experience in business development
· Experience in product development (Desirable)
We’d love to get to know you better. After applying, you will be sent a link to complete a quick online chat. We don’t want you to miss out on the opportunity so please check all of the folders for the link after applying. Take this opportunity to advance your career with our collaborative team of game-changers.