Requisition ID: GB00119
Type of employment: Full time
If you are a customer experience expert with a passion for people, well-honed communication skills and a drive for success then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
We’re recruiting Managing Consultants to work within our Customer Experience Practice which is at the heart of our strategic growth ambitions, linking the delivery excellence of Webhelp with the customer journey design and transformation expertise of Gobeyond Partners. These exciting roles come with a competitive offer of £80 to £90k, plus bonus and benefits. As a Managing Consultant within this team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting brands, turn their brand promises into differentiated and profitable customer experiences.
Gobeyond Partners is a new type of consulting firm that partners with its clients to solve complex customer journey challenges. By combining deep sector expertise with an award-winning approach to client service and value, we bring our clients’ transformation vision to life. The team operates globally – understanding what it takes to transform organisations in the face of changing customer behaviours, cost pressures, and legacy systems.
As part of the Webhelp Group, we join a community of more than 95,000 passionate and dedicated colleagues across 190 locations in over 50 countries, delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
This is a fast-moving, challenging and rewarding role. You’ll be focused on analysis, design, and development of customer experience solutions for clients, collaborating with functional and industry specialists to assist with the strategy and execution of these solutions, ensuring client satisfaction by adding significant personal value through the engagement.
As a Managing Consultant, you will be the Client Engagement Director for a portfolio of clients and projects. You will have the personal impact, sophisticated listening skills and strategic perspective needed to establish personal credibility and gain the respect of senior stakeholders, including C-Suite executives. You will be responsible for ensuring that consultants working on your projects are exceeding client expectations and delivering the committed outcomes. You will accountable for the quality of written and oral client communications throughout the life of the project, coaching the team to ensure that every formal and informal interaction demonstrates the value that Gobeyond Partners creates for our clients.
This is a highly commercial role. You will be expected to apply commercial judgement, flexibility and maturity to every opportunity, identifying ways to maximise value creation for both the client and ourselves. We have the appetite and means to be commercially innovative, linking our rewards to the value we create for the client. You will be expected to look at every opportunity in the context of current and potential value to Gobeyond Partners, and the wider Webhelp Group. This will influence your approach to the commercial model and gross margin expectations that you build into your proposals, and subsequent project delivery.
You’ll need a keen eye for detail, a strategic mind, and the ability to multitask, managing multiple projects without losing sight of priorities. We want candidates who can make sense of data, build and nurture relationships, possessing genuine expertise in designing and transforming customer experiences. We’re looking for imaginative thinkers, team players, creative solution finders and individuals who embrace change and innovation.
At Gobeyond Partners, we view our Managing Consultants as an integral part of the leadership team. We value opinions, trust expertise, and expect results to ensure our clients work with only exceptional people. No exceptions.
If you’re ready to take on a new challenge that will set you on a path that opens up to significant opportunities for personal and career development we encourage you to apply today!
Your application should include an up-to-date CV and covering letter, drawing particular attention to your track record in designing, improving and transforming customer experiences in ways that increased the profitability of the organisations you worked with.
What you’ll be doing
· Cultivating successful client relationships
· Owning, managing and developing client accounts
· Developing commercial proposals in response to client requirements
· Developing project plans, task schedules, scheduling and preparing for workshops and interviews, gathering documentation and liaising with client staff in the delivery of projects
· Delivering projects to contract and commercial specifications, whilst maintaining budget control and ensuring efficient and appropriate use of funds/expenses within your scope
· Leading development activities within the customer experience practise for both client and internal use, contributing to the development of CX consulting methodologies, solution playbooks and client stories
· Line management of Senior and Principal Consultants, supporting their technical and a career development
What you’ll need
· Degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience in a customer experience focused consulting role, either internal or external
· Evidence of expertise across different elements of customer experience design and delivery, for example, voice of the customer, customer journey design, including digital and self-service, customer management operations, e.g. contact centre.
· Leadership of projects delivering significant benefit to clients
· Demonstrating experience of projects where technology has been deployed to improve and enable customer experience
· Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills.
· Highly-structured and conceptual mindset with a creative approach to problem-solving
· Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills.
· Ability to lead teams, motivate others, and work collaboratively with clients and colleagues
· Exceptional interpersonal skills within a team environment
· Ability to select and use appropriate methodologies for projects.
· Undertaking technical research to supplement and support known methodologies in delivering solutions to clients.
· Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly, with excellent written and oral presentation and communication skills; fluent in English
Take this opportunity to join our collaborative team of game-changers today.