Building a digital roadmap for Retail growth
A major European fashion brand wanted to build a more differentiated customer experience while significantly reducing cost to serve.
We carried out a rapid two-week diagnosis of the brand’s customer journeys and sales and service operations. Mystery shopping and user testing revealed significant opportunities to better use existing and new digital channels.
A CX technology audit identified opportunities to enhance the existing channel offerings, as well as to significantly improve Net Promoter Score, which was negative for digital.
- Fully costed roadmap of customer service improvements designed, including asynchronous messaging, chatbot, smart IVR and integrations
- Behavioural science (nudge) and UX/UI design identified as key drivers of digital channel shift
- Multi-channel virtual assistance solution, powered by Natural Language Processing and AI, placed at the heart of a new channel strategy
“The timeframe was challenging and despite all odds you were able to deliver great work”
– Chief Commercial Officer
“It is just outstanding work”
– Country CEO
- £1m annual cost saving benefit identified
- Opportunity to digitally serve an additional 1m customers per year identified
- Implementation roadmap defined with a projected ROI of 300% across three years