Learning & Development Coordinator
Requisition ID: GB00141
Type of employment: Full time
Do you have training and development experience, and are you seeking a new job in London? We are looking for a full-time Learning & Development Coordinator – Organisational Excellence, and the fixed-term contract role (mid July 2022 to Sept 2023) comes with an attractive salary and benefits package. This is a hybrid role so you must be within commutable distance to our office in Oxford Circus, London.
Gobeyond Partners is a new type of consulting firm that partners with its clients to solve complex customer journey challenges. By combining deep sector expertise with an award-winning approach to client service and value, we bring our clients’ transformation vision to life. The team operate globally – understanding what it takes to transform organisations in the face of changing customer behaviours, cost pressures, and legacy systems. As part of the Webhelp group, we join a community of more than 100,000 people across 190 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
In this Learning & Development Coordinator role, you will be an integral member of the Organisational Excellence Team, which delivers training and development initiatives to clients. The role is pivotal in ensuring the smooth running of diverse different learning programmes.
In a typical week, you will be occupied with the following tasks:
- Scheduling and coordinating facilitation resources
- Managing relevant logistics for OrgX activity such as delegate information, meeting invitations, materials and any other requirements
- Ensuring all training records are accurate and kept up to date in line with accreditation requirements and managing annual reviews
- Providing product/service expertise, support, information and guidance to deal with enquiries from clients and employees, resolve issues and create information materials as required.
To succeed in this Senior Operations Executive role, you’ll need relevant administrative experience, ideally with a training or related background such as To succeed in this Learning & Development Coordinator role, you’ll need relevant administrative experience, ideally with a training or related background such as events. You will also need the following:
- Experience supporting the needs of multifunctional teams and managers
- Skills in organising and coordinating complex meetings and large-scale events
- The ability to manage and work efficiently with databases and systems
- The willingness to travel on an occasional basis.
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package for your inclusive and committed approach. Don’t hesitate, apply today.