Requisition ID: GB00146
Type of employment: Full time
Are you the type of person who not only questions “why” but also seeks to find the meaning and the answers behind the question? If you’re a graduate looking to kick start your career, then we want to hear from you.
Webhelp is excited to launch a new graduate programme commencing in October 2022, and is looking for Analytics Graduates. These roles will sit within our Gobeyond Partners Consulting business, which is part of the wider Webhelp Group. You’ll join our fun-loving inclusive community of more than 100,000 passionate game-changers across 190 locations in over 50 countries.
Being a people-first company is based on our strong belief that when you put people first, everything comes alive. This strand of our DNA sets us apart and is how we enrich customer experience and business solutions for our global, brand leading clients.
Right from the start, you will experience a truly unique training and personalised development journey, with real on-the-job experiences. Our graduate programme is not just about learning how to do a job, but also about ensuring you are equipped with the skills and tools you need to become our future business leaders.
In this role, you will join a team of graduates on a structured two-year programme, supported by peer learning programmes, mentoring, and access to industry leading learning material. You will be working across diverse teams, designing initiatives and delivering projects, which make a difference to our clients, and our worldwide community.
There’s no such thing as a typical day for our Analytics Graduates. In this fast-paced hands-on role, you will join our award winning team, collaborating with industry experts to play a key role in supporting analytics projects and provide best practice project management support to our teams.
You will assist with the analysis, design and development of solutions for clients in a team environment, extracting insight from large data sets to tell the story to global clients and internal stakeholders, using data visualisation tools, such as Power BI.
What you’ll be gaining over the 2-year programme
- Knowledge of analytics methodologies using structured and unstructured data
- Data visualisation experience through hands on work with client data from different industries
- Knowledge of management consultancy and the wider industry
- Awareness of key methodologies and approaches to delivering change for our clients
- Valuable skills in project management, design thinking, agile and innovation methodologies
- Development of impactful communication, stakeholder engagement, effective project management skills and leadership
- Strong support from a team of specialists and experts, guiding you in your early career journey
What you will bring
- A passion for technology and innovation and motivated to start a career in analytics
- Relevant educational background with some exposure to maths, economics, data science, analytics
- A proactive approach to seek new learning opportunities (stepping outside of comfort zone) and invested in own personal development.
- A team player who fosters co-operative relationships, teamwork, and collaboration
- Good problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess situations and make informed decisions
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment while staying flexible and adaptable
- A curiosity for understanding insights and trends
- A desire to immerse and add your DNA to the Webhelp culture
- Work experience in a fast-paced environment (advantageous)
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference working with our global, brand leading client base, apply today.