Our specialist health team knows the intense pressure that NHS and other health and care providers face in 2022 to deliver and maintain the highest levels of patient care.
At the same time, wider healthcare systems need to direct greater support to providers whilst undergoing significant structural change of their own as Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) take shape.
In 2022 your organisation already has a unique and evolving set of pressures but we are ready to support you on the journey:
The results are in
- Our specialist healthcare team have recently worked with more than 50 NHS and other health & care organisations to tackle these challenges.
- Our people wellbeing support service has led to a 30% staff attrition reduction.
- Our approaches have led to a substantial improvement in both patient and commissioning group satisfaction rates and by providing training and accreditation for staff we have also ensured these improvements can be sustained.
- Our work for Allied Healthcare has seen an extremely successful operating model redesign, whilst we have also realised £512k benefits for another domiciliary care provider.
- Our team’s workforce planning approach was commissioned by Health Education England (HEE) to support transformation in acute trusts.
- Our team’s expertise is nationally recognised through Health Service Journal Awards.
- Our support approach has been described by an NHS England Director as “The most impactful external support ever seen”.