Creating the building blocks for successful change initiatives.
Everyone reacts differently to change.
The success and sustainability of any change project is highly dependent on the overall acceptance and support for the change. It is important to consider that some individuals will be excited by change whilst others will react negatively when confronted by change.
Businesses need to approach all organisational change journeys with a high level of consideration for the wellbeing of those who may be affected, as well as considering how leadership style and approaches may impact change.
Leaders have a real opportunity to harness the collective energy of everyone involved and channel this into a positive outcome that embraces new ideas, concepts and new ways of working.
This immersive one-day business change management course will guide your team through our proven approach to change management, providing delegates with the fundamental skills required to successfully lead and manage change projects within your business.
Training can be delivered at your offices for between eight to fifteen delegates and can be tailored to your specific business challenges.
“Change Management is the methodology to deliver successful change by balancing people, projects and technical capability.”
Key areas covered:
- How to position change initiatives within your team and understand what successful change looks and feels like.
- Practical application of change management tools including ‘The Change Curve’, MAPS, SCARF and ‘The Bridges Model’
- An exploration of the complexities of recognition & reward and how to drive the right behaviours.
- The impact that your leadership style may have on others and what actions can be taken to ensure a positive reaction
- Understand the key practices of great leadership and how these can be applied to inspire a shared vision and empower employees
To build your unique learning experience contact our Learning & Development team