This interactive and hands-on course provides a clear introduction to Lean Service for employees at every level. Covering all the key basics, those in attendance quickly discover a more effective, efficient and engaging way of working. A way that provides maximum value with minimum investment. As with all of our courses, particular care and attention is given to ensuring all learning can be applied in practice the moment delegates return to the office.
Key course details
Course length: 1 day
Course times: 10:00–16:00
Number of places: Up to 15 delegates
What topics are covered?
- A brief history of Lean
- The five key principles of Lean
- The seven classic wastes
- The seven service wastes
- Lean Leadership
What are the key outcomes?
- An understanding of the most effective way to apply the five key principles of Lean for competitive business advantage.
- The ability to speak intelligently about Lean with clients and colleagues.
- Equipped with understanding of Lean principles
- Foundation knowledge to help improve business operations.