Technology Consultant (Associate)
Requisition ID: GB00103
Location: UK Based
Type of employment: Full time
Closing Date: 30 April 2021
Are you an innovative digital CX disrupter? Are you an analytical and creative thinker? Can you present complex ideas clearly to both technical and business audiences using your effective communication skills? If this sounds like you and you have a passion for digital technology, a desire to learn and to continually develop new ways of delivering solutions to clients then we have an opportunity for you to join our team as an Associate Technology Consultant.
Part Business. Part Creative. Part Technology. One hundred per cent digital. We connect creativity with technology for business. Bringing empathy, ideas, and experience into digital transformation. Gobeyond Partners is part of the Webhelp group, a community of more than 60,000 people across 160 locations in over 49 countries delivering exceptional customer experiences for some of the world’s leading brands.
We are looking for experienced Technology Consultants to join our team as self-employed Associates. With your ability to build relationships, attention to detail and an eye for quality, you will conduct technical research and use appropriate tools to design and develop technical reference documentation for project work plans, guidelines, standards, procedures, and processes that meet the needs of the target audience. You will design and lead delivery of solutions, ensuring delivery of the client’s desired outcomes.
As a Gobeyond Partners Associate you will be a fully integrated member of our design and delivery teams for specific projects and deliverables. Between projects you will be free to pursue your other clients and interests – but we will keep you fully up to speed with how our business is evolving and with opportunities for you to work with us. We aim to build a strong network of technology consulting skills with you as an important part.
If you’re ready to take on new challenges in the exciting and developing world of CX and digital, and you can bring us skills and experience to enhance our team, then we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Working across disciplines to innovate and create great solutions for iconic brands
- Showcasing your deep technical knowledge of digital CX technology offerings, contact centre products, solutions and services to enable the production of high quality designs
- Actively seeking out opportunities to automate, channel shift and transform clients’ contact centre demand for our clients
- Working with various partners to build out prototype, demo and productionised instances and solutions
- Effectively understanding and translating user stories into the best digital contact centre solutions
- Championing and running workstreams/solution design and delivery, being credible in front of senior stakeholders, working independently without support.
- Bringing your knowledge of client stories, developments in the market and new opportunities to leverage mainstream (and niche) technology in existing ‘design patterns’
- Maintaining project progress and documentation using the appropriate collaboration tools
- Demonstrating experience and ability to identify key opportunities for project sell on through broad understanding of our delivery capabilities. Using your network to identify opportunities where we might work together.
What you’ll need
- Hard and soft consulting skills, including quantitative, analytical problem-solving, and conceptual thinking. Knowledge of the various levels of listening, ability to choose the right level depending on the situation. Ability to objectively restate the opinions of others.
- Technical experience working in Digital IT and/or contact centres with a strong understanding of automation, contact channels and flows, the advisor and team leader workspace, and analytics
- Track record of working in mixed teams, getting the best results from client people, colleagues and third parties
- Solid understanding of contact centre technologies, including cloud-based contact platforms, such as Amazon Connect, Nice InContact, Genesys etc. Hands-on experience of working in these platforms would be an advantage.
- Experience in designing new (or transforming existing) customer journeys, either in marketing, sales or service, inbound or outbound, automated or human
- Experience of taking new solutions from early research/shaping/strategy, through design and implementation and establishing them as effective, BAU capabilities
- Experience of working in an agile environment and/or following established analysis, design, planning and implementation methodologies
- A good understanding of low code/no code and general understanding of integration capabilities across varied legacy on premise and cloud solutions